Thursday, March 11, 2010

1

See? Crap like this is why he asked me to fill in every once in awhile. Sometimes he just don't feel like it. Get over it.

Okay, I got a fucking rant for ya...I got a letter in the mail the other day from the United States Department of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau informing me that "about one week from now, you will receive a 2010 Census form in the mail."

Jesus Fucking Christ...how many ways CAN the government waste metric assloads of money? If you didn't already know the Census was coming then you've been living under a fucking rock for the last year or so. They gotta send out forms telling you the forms are coming?

How come I didn't get a god damned letter telling me the god damned letter telling me the fucking Census form was coming? That could have wasted even more of my tax dollars. I tell ya...these stupid fucks in Washington are SLACKING when it comes to pissin' away our money!

At least Robert M. Groves, Director, U.S. Census Bureau did sincerely thank me in advance for my help.

Fuck you, Bob. You time and money-wasting piece of shit. I got your fucking Census right here so start adding...1.

spongebobcrackwhore