Thursday, February 04, 2010

Well, That Was Fun

Another succesfull BAD.
Check out the last post, I added a couple more sites and then head to Skippy's place for a more in depth round up.

Jesus Christ, even Driftglass participated. I almost wet my pants when he put me on his Blogroll a couple of years ago.

Many thanks to all that participated, those I already mentioned and a special thanks to Blue Gal
for being our den mother and a real heart felt shout out to Mike Finnigan at Crooks and Liars who shines the light on us little folks every day and has exposed Ornery Bastard to a huge amount of people, kinda like I did that one night after too many shots of tequila except for a lot nicer results.

Thanks to all that participated. There are millions of voices out there and we need to hear as many as we can.
Change is gonna come and the more voices we hear, the faster that is going to happen.

1 comment: