Sunday, February 21, 2010

Apparently I Am Burnt Out On Blogging

Shit happens, it's been four fucking years next month that I have been screaming into the void.
Bitching and moaning about the fucking cocksuckers who are supposedly qualified to run this country has gotten me exactly nothing.
It doesn't matter what their political leanings are, they are all fucking power hungry whores and every mother fucking one of 'em can kiss my fucking ass.

My buddy just made breakfast.
That is what matters, having something to eat so I have enough energy to get up and do it again tomorrow.
I'm tired.
Not that kind, I can sleep all fucking day and still be tired.
I am tired of the talking heads, the asshole politicians and the whole rotten fucking mess this country has turned into at the hands of Corporate America.

Those sonsabitches are getting exactly what they paid for at our expense.
I ain't going to quit Blogging either. Fuck them, they haven't won anything yet.
I might be tired but I am a fucking American and just when they think they have me right where they want me, I am going to turn left and throw a fuck right back into them.

Thanks fer stopping by,I'll be back.