Friday, February 12, 2010

Get One!

I am on an email list for Lehmans, they send me special offers all the time. Most of the time I look and delete but this time I found something I really want to get,except it is currently on back order.

I am putting this way up on the list of things to get, even if it is just for a power outage, I can see where this little unit would be a very valuable addition to my preps.



It comes with the special grill you use after pulling the top off, a base so it won't tip over and a 12 ounce cup.

I bet there are thousands of folks that wish they had one or two of these little buggers, what with all the snow and freezing temperatures that have been slamming the Mid West and the East Coast.

They are only thirty bucks when they are in stock.

I am going to find one of these, pronto.

Click on the link above for more info.