Saturday, December 27, 2008

It Could Be Worse

For once I have had an uneventful day.

I can't tell you how nice that is, no fucking drama for damn near twenty four hours.

I have been laying here like a bump on a log and just relaxing with a few shots and a few beers and thanking the Good Lord I have a day off.

It's not like I don't have a ton of shit that needs to get done, I'm a bachelor, remember?

Fuck it, that shit will be there tomorrow.
Hopefully this evil white shit will be on it's way out in a hurry, I stuck my head out a couple of times today and it has been raining and the snow is receding faster than my hairline.

Good.

Just because I am in a mellow mood for once, I want to share another of my favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd tunes with ya.

Tuesdays Gone.

I really like this song.

5 comments:

  1. uneventful days are magnificent busted

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to be few and far between lately.

    All the more reason to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are looking up. I like this song as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this point you should be groveling to the gargoyles, gremlins and banshees who've lojacked your ass lately.

    IOW, you deserved a break today, but proper bowing and scraping should be observed. Your perceived break might just be THEIR break. They'll be back nippin' at your heels soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ain't it nice when the holidays are over abd the obligitory visits are done? Amazing how quiet it is and how peaceful living alone can be!

    Don't worry about the things that need doing...hell, they ain't going no where!

    ReplyDelete