Monday, September 26, 2011

The Stats Don't Lie

I can certainly tell I haven't been posting nearly as often as I used to when I see the stats for this last week, they are down by roughly half.

Hopefully I can get back into the groove here shortly now that I ain't on the road all the time.
Shit, I haven't even visited some of my favorite site myself in the last three weeks.

In the mean time, thanks to those who do stop by and I will see about getting back with the program here in a while.
I started that new job today, kinda.
I spent eight hours going through four 3 ring binders with protocals, business practices and safety procedures so I can take a test on stuff I have no idea what they are talking about.
Technical stuff I have never even heard of.

I have some confidence in myself though.
I saw some guys working there that tells me I have a pretty good chance.

Everyone I met today were all very nice and friendly, they would walk by and stop and introduce themselves and shake my hand.

That is very encouraging.

Wish me luck, I am already digging the ten minute commute, that shit is awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel as lucky as you are. I get an interview maybe 4-6 times a year and, obviously, none have translated into a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stats dropped off because instead of ranting or doom and gloom, I'm chronicling my latest cash money side gigs. Meh, it's my blog and I'll do what I wanna. You too Busted, fuck the numbers.Your real friends will always stop by regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knucks. I have never let not knowing what the fuck I'm doing stop me from ggettiing the job done.

    Case in point as to the validity of this concept, I was over to your other blog and watched those boys crack a $40,000 jacked-up truck like can od sardines.

    And while I'm here, please allow me to say two things. First, it is the American worker who made this a great country and not the fucking company President. Again I point to personal experience.

    I'm President of Mooner's Compost Plant and and all they let me do is sign checks--my best job skill.

    Second, I'd like to say:

    FUCK RICK PERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Busted,
    It is always a good sign when you get hand shakes from other employees.
    They usually know through the grape vine what the new guy is all about.
    Hey Moon!! Ditto regards Perry.
    TJ

    ReplyDelete