Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fuck You Todd

Laugh my ass off, you thought I was going to let that shit slide?

This is yer 15 minutes of fame pal.

For those of you who have no clue about what I am fucking with him for, We occasionally have reason to be aquainted with each other for extended periods of time and my friend dogs my ass constantly.

Old man jokes abound.

He is one of those guy's who fucks with ya all damn day.

Take my word for it, I give it right back, ya punk assed little bitch.

He could turn me into a pretzel if he wanted to but it is all in good fun.

He is nice enough to turn his girlfriends onto this site and some other dudes too and I have to thank the little fucker for that.
As a matter of fact, I am going to bestow upon him the coveted honorary Ornery Bastard with oak leaf clusters.

I do believe there are under five people who I have done that for.

So, here is a hearty Fuck You dude.

Lol, see ya's when I see ya's.

No comments:

Post a Comment