Sunday, September 11, 2011

So much Fun, So Little Time

I don't know about anyone else with a Blog but I actually surf my Blogroll on a regular basis.
They are on there for a reason, because I like what they have to say and how they say it.

Sometimes because of the lack of time, I can barely get past the "B's" or the "F's". It is alphabetical.

Other times I have a bit more latitude and I can get clear to the bottom.

Just because I don't leave a comment once in a while does not mean that I ain't paying attention to what you have to say.
I am.
I do have my favorites and you can find me on your Stat Counter.

I also can't stress enough how much I appreciate your comments and feed back.
Even you, Ben Dover and the anonymous guy who keeps wanting pictures of my wife's ass.Ya gotta know I have a sense of humor too.



I would sincerely like to thank those of you who take the time to stop by my little rant hole and a special thank you to those of you who actually link to my rambling mess of the words that are available to me.

We all have our own opinions on the events that affect us every day and there are some extraordinarily articulate folks among us who have a talent for putting their thoughts into words.

Others, like me, have their own way of expressing what happens to be going through their minds in their own way, apparently, some of you reading this can relate to my mind set and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my outlook on the current clusterfuck we get to call life in this day and age.

There are others who have actually donated some serious cash money to me and I would like to take a moment to give those folks a very special Thank You, ya know who ya are.

I have been venting my spleen here and at my other site for over six years now, I kinda think that makes me some kind of author, either that or some crazy fucking bastard with a problem with letting shit go.

Either way, as long as I have access to the tubes, I am going to continue screaming into the void and I thank you for watching the melt down.
Ya know it's going to be a good time, kinda like watching a Nascar multi car smash up in slow motion.


Update;

I went out to have a smoke and ran into a couple of older gentlemen who had come out early this morning and put up the American flag along the little bit of asphalt we call Main Street around here.
They do it every major holiday as a volunteer service and you would have to be blind dumb and deaf not to know they are veterans from a long damn time ago.

I put out my smoke and helped them roll up some of the flags and thanked them personally.

The next motherfucker who calls me a traitor because I don't tow to the Republican talking points gets a broken fucking nose.

11 comments:

  1. Hey you, how's married life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as I have access to the tubes, I am going to continue screaming into the void

    Wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nunya, other than not living together yet still and me driving two hours away to work my skinny little ass off in 95 degree weather, it's good!

    I am one lucky guy.

    And YOU! Ms. Misfit,

    Love ya gal.

    S'matter of fact, thank you both so much for your continued support.

    That is what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a denizen of the void into which you scream so beautifully, I am grateful for your yawp.

    You make me smile, even when I flinch.

    Much continued joy to you and the
    Mrs.

    Shade and Sweetwater,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yawp, I love that word.

    Thank you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, I, also, flinch, but I gladly return. I would be horrified if I found you in league with Republicans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't pity the Republicans often, but I would if you ever got yer Bustedknuckles on one.

    You're a good man, and you keep me sane, and that's no small feat.

    Regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep the (your) faith (in others), brother!

    Good thoughts. Good deeds.

    Love ya,

    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your voice (along with the voices of a few others who have commented ahead of me) is a breath of fresh air in an arena which often seems very crowded with the "my way or the highway" gang.

    Thank you for being different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As one of the B's now I feel bad because I don't stop by as often as I should. And I'm not married so I got no excuse. Ah well, keep on trucking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you, I try to get by my peeps and see what they're ranting about, but sometimes time constraints and my own laziness keep me from visiting them all. I do appreciate your opinions, even if you don't hear from my ass very often.
    Keep on keeping on, man.

    And about those donations? How's that work? I've had a paypal thingie on my site for a year and even the crickets don't make a sound over there...

    ReplyDelete