Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shit Is Happening.

Sorry this place has gone to hell , shit is flying fast.
I am going to be busier than a one armed paper hanger in a hurricane for the forseeable future.

There is progress being made but I have to fall down now.
I still ain't sleeping for shit, I am waking up a little after four in the morning every fucking day and can't get back to sleep until three minutes before the alarm goes off and there is no relief in sight.
I did get a hold of the neighbor and made a deal to have him drag the new Weasel Den* down the hill on Sunday.

I do believe I am going to have to use some vacation just to knock myself the fuck out for two or three days here real soon.

* There ya go PhysioProf, we haz a name for it now.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Hope shit settles down for ya soon, Busted. The whole sleep thing might never change. Brought on by age i'm told.

    oldnslow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a bottle of Melatonin. Take a tablet every night about an hour before you want to sleep. Lay off the booze.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I'm honored that you liked my proposed name! I'm pretty sure I was drunk as a fucking skunk when it came to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to drink alcohol. It'll make it worse.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weasel Den, I like that! Get some rest man....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try not to drink alcohol. It'll make it worse.

    Dude, what the motherfucking fuck are you fucking talking about!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Alcohol makes everyfuckingthing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try not to drink alcohol. It'll make it worse.

    Dude, what the motherfucking fuck are you fucking talking about!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Alcohol makes everyfuckingthing better!

    3:50 PM

    Yeah, first of all, I'm not a dude, so that's dudette to you, and second of all I speak from experience.

    TEMPORARILY booze will fix whatever ails you.

    Then, it makes everything worse.

    ReplyDelete