Sunday, February 06, 2011

Thanks Christina

Stupid bitch just fucked up the National Anthem so bad, my girlfriend noticed, I noticed it and her sister texted her to say she did too, immediately.

Just show us your tits idiot.
We could use another National outcry over a nipple.It seems to keep some people busy for a LOOOOOONG damn time.

I don't know about anyone else but just sing the fucking song and leave that "interpretation" shit at home.
Fuck.
Beer run in 3, 2, 1,

I could give a shit who wins this Superbowl but FUCK the Steelers.

Kinda lets ya know who I am rooting for, the beer dude in the stands.


5 comments:

  1. I agree,but don't ya know everthing is up for interpretation now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 PM

    I think the Steelers just found themselves on the receiving end of Ben's KARMA. Cause you know, Karma is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wasn't very good, was she? But what did you think about the halftime show? (ducking and running)

    Glad Green Bay won for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. The butchery of our national anthem has regularly pissed me off for some time. Can't remember when I last heard it sung properly . . .

    ReplyDelete