Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm Alive

Today is the big day, I have to get my ass out of my parents place and go put my own place in order, like that will ever happen!

The Beast is completely full of my shit and soon I am going to throw a couple of fucking cats in it and get down the road.
Never a dull moment when it comes to my life.
Just for shits and grins, I am currently listening to an inspirational music list, of which this is at the top of the list.

I had a hell of a time finding this on Youtube, apparently the powers that be are scouring the net to get every unauthorized copy of this tune disabled.
Have a nice day, you fuckers, I bought this music, I have the CD in arms reach and this is a one fingered salute to you money grubbing cocksuckers.

Enjoy it while you can, they have unleashed the digital Hounds of Hell to keep this cash cow full of milk.

By the way, ignore the damn message window at the top, don't click on it.
Like I said, this the only copy I could find.


There is a message in the lyrics all of us preppers should take to heart.

5 comments:

  1. good luck with the trip back home babe. no stops with the cats in the beast until ya get home dood - ya don't want baby visiting that lady friend for several weeks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Many thanx for keeping the home fires burning while we were gone.
    Hope the liquid refreshment I brought back will ease the pain a little bit . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd imagine that many of the lower and mid-level command achieved their positions while Bush was setting the tone -- not suprising that burn pits are happening.
    The Bush administration was the most goatsefied bunch of assholes in history.

    Goatsefied -- adj. considerably WORSE than fucked up.
    Derived from Goatse Guy, currently on display at
    http://goatse.fr

    Do not look at that link if you are squeamish about bodily (mis)functions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doode, I don't know the Disturbed Band ya showcase.

    I don't really like that music, either.

    But hey, get yer ass out there, clean up yer shit.

    I'm TOTALLY with ya on that . . .

    And hoss, we all got to live.

    Git a woman. *G*

    You'll live longer, and better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, I am familiar with the Goatse thing.

    ReplyDelete