Monday, January 28, 2008

Ya Might Wanna Watch This One

Stupie McFuckwit is going on the tee Vee tonight for his last (Thank God!) State of the Union Address.

Seeings how them fucking republicans just had their asses handed to them in their attempts to invoke cloture over discussion on amendments to FISA, Stupie is going to be in rare form tonight.
I hope he fuckin chokes on his phony rage.
Those bastards have been screaming bloody murder for months about how they gotta have this or the terr'ists is gunna kill us in our beds, but when Bush and Cheney decide THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is retroactive immunity for them and their pals, well, now all of a sudden the extension isn't that important.
Yeah?
FUCK YOU.
FUCK YOU AND THEM BOTH!

Lying, no good, law breaking son of a bitch!
I'm gonna watch that fucking bastard whine and snivel and throw his goddamn fit!
And I am going to keep reminding myself the whole time that this is the last motherfucking time I will ever have to watch that lying cocksucker give a STOTU, ever.
And when he starts in on how peachy keen the economy is, I'm gonna laugh.
When he starts in telling us how fucking wonderful Iraq is?
I am going to curse him to hell, because out of everything that he has completely fucked up, it all starts there.


Popcorn anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment