Friday, November 12, 2010

Outta town

My poor aunt.
Her dad died last week and her uncle did the same thing two days later.

Two funerals on the same day, three hundred miles away. On top of that they have been taking care of my Grandmother.  They put  her in a fabulous old place that I guess was an old hotel way back when. The living room and the dining room are bigger than most bars put back to back.
Gorgeous wood work around the doors, antiques out the ass.

She is worried that we are going to pull her out of there toes first.

You'll be OK granny, it's only for a couple of days, the whole famn damily is going to this funereal.

My Sweety has been here taking care of my narrow ass, she even remembered to get my mom a birthday cake and a card for Monday.

I am tellin' ya, I qam one lucky sonofabitch.

She is a hottie and she kinda likes me a little bit.

I'll be back in a couple of days. Right now, there is going to be a little yes maam. Hold still girl.

Thanks fer stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM

    Read you every day. So sorry for your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of the passings in your family, buddy!

    Glad you found someone to watch out for you! She must be doing a good job!

    You have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for you and your family's double losses dude. Your sweetie is a wonderful woman and I bow to her as a shining example of a good human being.

    Take care of each other. Sometimes it's all we have in this hosed up world...each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:11 PM

    so sorry for your losses, Busted.
    mrs. jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasty Girl6:47 PM

    "She kinda likes me a little bit." Ya think? I love you, ya handsome, sexy bastard. And you need a beating! Smooch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn hoss, just catching up . . . my condolences and best regards to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough times for you and your family.
    Thoughts and wishes for all.

    ReplyDelete