Monday, December 31, 2007

The Bloggers Blogger, Driftglass

Drifty was chosen by all the winners of the Golden Monkey Fist awards for 2007 to receive the Golden Monkey Fist AU PEER award.
The best liberal bloggers who have small blogs,no A listers, picked Drifty as the best of the best.

I whole heartedly agree.
Driftglass is in a class all by himself
.
He turns words into magic.
He is a wizard with the english language and an artist with a metaphor.
I read Driftglass religiously.
If you have never heard of this guy, you have missed some of the most articulate,insightful and downright eviscerating smackdowns of the amoral, lying and collaberating minions of the so called conservative party that it defies my ability to describe.
Congratulations sir, fittingly, this my last post of the year.

Update.
Literally the last post, I hit submit at 11:59.59.

3 comments:

  1. Aha! First comment of 2008. Happy New Year, dood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I treasure it already. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Nice! Driftglass deserves much more prominence.

    ReplyDelete