Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blogroll Update.

Please give a shout out to Oak Creek Forum

Someone has a pretty good sense of humor over there.
I especially cracked up over the cartoon of the Christmas carolers singing, 'Do you fear what I fear."

Anyone who adds the Ornery one to their Blogroll, PLEASE, let me know!
I find out the hard way sometimes and like to return the favor!
How else am I going to find more pissed off people like me?
I have to say, I find some seriously wicked funny people out there sometimes and I just have to spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog, bustedknuckles. It's been a while since we heard from you, and it's always a fine surprise. You made us laugh out loud here with that Christmas carol. I will never hear that song the same way again. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete