Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yeah, I Know

I have been dickin' around with the colors and font sizes,believe me, I am no computer whiz.
It was buggin' the shit out of me , the contrast of highlighted links and the Blogroll color, wayyyyy too gray,hard on my old eyes.
The new color really pops out, it's easier to distinguish a hyperlink now, but it might be a bit much.
Make any suggestions or flat out bitch if you want, in the comments please.
Let me know if you would like larger type also, something else that I hate to admit to, having to wear glasses now, not just readers either.
Pain in the ass, luckily I can still acquire them in bulk at the Dollar store.

1 comment:

  1. Just picked up my new prescription reading glasses today...they seem to become more necessary every hour.

    Colors look good thus far. Keep experimenting. So long as we got our glasses, we're okay.

    ReplyDelete