Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Pal Lost A Loved One Today

My internet pal Fixer from Alternate Brain Fame lost his father in law this afternoon.
He had been taking care of him and making sure he was in good shape for a while now, that is a stand up guy in my book.

The gentleman had been in declining health for some time and was battling Altzheimers at 90 plus years.

He had a massive stroke and passed away while remaining unresponsive.

God speed to him.

Fixer's job is not over by a long shot, he and his lovely wife now have the extremely painful task of making the final plans and taking care of his estate.

Please, stop by and give him and his wife some well deserved support, the lady just lost her Father today and I give her my sincere condolences. They are very good people that we could all use some more of in this world.

3 comments:

  1. Sent Fixer a note of condolence.Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we all lose our parents, it's never easy.

    I lost both mine, one from Alzheimers, one from Parkinsons.

    FIxer has my heart, soul and best wishes to do the right thing and get it done. Bless ya and yers Fixer, it's never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Dick fucking Cheney just got a new "heart."

    I cannot believe he had an old one.

    Sorry to hear about Fixer's loss. I lost my Dad 20 years ago at 62. Way too young to go.

    S

    ReplyDelete