Saturday, March 03, 2012

Bye Bye Rush

The rotten fucker finally stepped on his tiny little dick.

I have been waiting for this for years now.

Calling a young woman who had the temerity to speak out about birth control a slut on his national radio broadcast show just blew up in his face.
Advertisers are bailing out
and he even went so far as to give a quasi apology.


I want him to have so much time on his hands that he and Glenn Beck can spend the rest of their lives reliving the phantom good old days in a very deep and very dark cave in a tsunami zone.
Hell, I will be charitable and throw in a fucking soccer ball to mediate their occasional disagreements.
I will call it Obama....

The time has come to finally rid ourselves of this poisonous fucknugget.

4 comments:

  1. What made it even easier for Rush to step on his tiny little dick were his very short legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to ask a question and hopefully without you going off the deep end.
    Just who do you actually like? And just exactly what do you espouse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy has a drug habit and four divorces. Which really makes me wonder what was wrong w/the women who married him? The sad part is that Beck and Rush have an audience of douchebags that will still be listening to them. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen I like Bernie Sanders for one.
    He fights for the little guy and fairness.

    I am pretty much a liberal progressive with some Libertarian leanings.
    Live and let live.
    What I don't do is shove religion down anyone's throat, tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies or espouse violence as a viable method of political discourse.
    I do not shrink from violence when threatened and I don't take shit from anyone either.

    ReplyDelete