Friday, March 23, 2012

Make It Stop

As you may recall, I was bitching about the weather a couple of days ago. It snowed pretty good around here the day after Spring sprung.

Last night it was cold enough to freeze the windows on the car.

This morning, as I sit here scratching myself inappropriately, we have freezing fucking fog.

Fuck this.
I finally went to bed at 3 this morning, woke up at 6:45 it is now almost 8 AM and I am going back to bed.

From the looks of it outside, there will be no change when I wake up again.

We had a high of 39 the other day.
I am so looking forward to Summer.

Just for fun, night before last I woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom and while staggering around in the dark I managed to smack my knee cap on the dresser real good.
Damn, that fucker is sore, limped around all day at work. The whole knee cap is a nice shiny red, hasn't even turned colors yet.

Enough bitching, lights out.

Thanks fer stopping by.
Maybe I will have something more interesting later.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    I'll trade your weather in a heartbeat, it was the low to mid 90's for last week highs and pretty much the same this week as well, too damn hot and its only March! Dayammnnn, south Texas is too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous must be a Yankee carpet bagger : ) It's been around 80 for a high in Corpus for the last few days, upper 50s in the morning, light breeze... This is where I want to hit the pause button and keep the same weather all year. But I'll take those 90s and even a few weeks of triple digits to keep from freezing my balls off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous must be a Yankee carpet bagger : ) Been 80s for a high and upper 50s overnight lately, light breeze. Right where I want to hit the weather pause button. But I'll take 90s and a few weeks of triple digits to keep from freezing my balls off!

    ReplyDelete