Monday, October 10, 2011

George Dubbya Fucking Bush Is Glad To Be Back In Texas

That dirty sonofabitch should be glad he isn't sharing a cell with that other known War Criminal, Dick Fucking Cheney, in Leavenworth.

I can guarr an fucking tee you, those two rotten fucking pricks will be forever tattooed onto the brain pan that I still posess as the most criminal motherfuckers to walk the planet in the last twenty years.

Still supports the troops my ass.

The fact that not of that whole administration is not desparatley banging a tin cup against some seriously strong steel bars to this day, and every fucking day from now to eternity, seriously pisses me off.

Why am I hearing anything that weasel mother fucker has to say, other than, " I plead Guilty"?

Holy Fuck, Dearth Cheney doesn't even have a fucking pulse for Chrissakes...........
I know I am beating a dead horse here but for the life of me, Charles Manson has nothing on these guys.

3 comments:

  1. One of my biggest disappointments with the Obama administration is their reluctance to press criminal charges against known war criminals from the previous administration. That one act would have demonstrated to the world that our government was not in fascist hands.
    We've missed an opportunity to punish criminals in the world court, and it will forever tarnish our reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be recovering for decades if not generations from the shit those bastards pulled. If we ever do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an awful lot of blood on their hands -and it's still spilling.

    ReplyDelete