Friday, April 01, 2011

You Don't Want To Know

Yeah yeah, so I went underground all week.
You fickle bitches didn't miss me and I know it.

Have a nice fucking day,
I will try and come up with something tomorrow.

By the  way,

Fuck  You Todd.
Lazy fucking bastard.
Get your fucking ass out of bed, I had to and damned if I liked it.

Don't make me hunt you down again dammit.


Thanks dude.

My skinny little ass couldn't have done it without ya and major thanks, to Bustedsbro, who made it all possible.
To my brother,
I love ya man. Damn nice of ya and thanks fer putting up with my drunken ass.

Back to Mr. Todd,

Dey it is, now you are on the list too.You know, THAT list.
Wait until next week. I might have to tell them about the bandana and being all nervous and sweaty all the time, just what is that in the bag you carry around anyway?
I might just puke in that little car yet, green would look better anyway.

Smart ass.

Have a nice weekend.

Ya done good dude.
Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I missed you, sweetie.

    Be well!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back babe *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 AM

    I'm still waiting for pics of the nasty girl..and her daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yer gonna be waiting a looooong time, she only has boys.

    Somewhere back in the archives is a nice picture of her backside and those fabulous legs she has.
    That ought to keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete