Monday, April 18, 2011

I Can't Believe I Called This

I just LOVE Dame Helen Mirren and the first thing out of my mouth as soon as this skit started was, can I touch your tits?

Extremely talented, no kidding, hot as hell, she  has a  wicked sense of humor.
Heh heh heh, One of the few SNL skits I really have enjoyed in a long time.

Plus I am fucking jealous.

Holy Moly.

That's the nice thing about getting to be my age, I can admire the entire range of women as they age.
The little cuties are fun to look at but when ya get right down to it, Yeah baby, I'll take Nasty Girl every fucking time. She tries to keep the Drama down to a minimum because she long ago realized it's a waste of fucking time, appreciates someone who shows those little tokens like some flowers or a card, takes care of animals because it is the right thing to do and also takes care of those she cares for in the exact way that they need.
She is one busy lady and she works me into her schedule.

Sometimes, I wonder at the capacity and perseverence she has. Ya damn well know she has to be pretty tolerant.
Still, A little fantasy doesn't hurt anyone and Dame Helen is one hot Mama.

Just in case you think I am kidding, The Dame will get a run for her money if her and my Girl Friend ever wind up in the same room.
I ain't joking.

Either way, it's a little slice of heaven.
 Smooch baby.














4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 AM

    Thank you baby. You are so sweet. If I was in the same room as Helen Mirren, I'd touch her tits too. If Anonymous wants to see a pic of me, just click on my pic under followers of this blog and click on my name. Love you baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Mirren's hotter'n a two-dollar pistol!

    Now that I'm 65, there's a helluva lot more good lookin' women around than there was when I was 20. Wisdom comes with age. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuckin hilarious, yer post and the SNL skit . . . special, as they say.

    ;-)

    Thanks for sharing that.

    Have loved Mirren since an old PBS detective series she starred in. Great actress. Defies time.

    *G*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete