Monday, February 04, 2008

Lock Up Yer Womens ! And Yer Goats, Sheep, Chickens And Gerbils Too!



Sex workers get ‘more business’ at GOP conventions.

This summer’s political conventions are expected to be “a boom in business” for “the sex and adult entertainment industries,” but according to one veteran sex worker who spoke to the Rocky Mountain News, the GOP conventions are “a lot better for the sex workers.” “We get a lot more business,” Carol Leigh told the paper. “I don’t know if they’re just frustrated because of the family values agenda.”
H/T Think Progress

After continually reading about the escapades of some of these guy's, nuthin'
would surprise me anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Busted I love todays cartoon... reminds me of someone who was caught in the mens room, but dam the legs need to be farther appart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:38 PM

    The cartoon is hysterical! The story doesn't surprise me. And frosted nuts? I love the phrase. I wish I had a pair so I could say "frosts my nuts."

    ReplyDelete