Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Practice Run.

Been watching the events in Pakistan unfold?
I have.
You want to bet some one else has too?
You think maybe Cheney hasn't got his dick in his hand and Addington there to dribble more lube for him?
You know damn good and well as I do BushCo is straining at the bit watching Musharreff
drop kick their constitution into the sewer and declare he is going to hold on to power.
He probably dropped a load in a dead puppy when they beat and arrested all those lawyers.
The deadpan from Perino telling them to behave should garner her a nomination for best supporting actress, she didn't even crack a smile.
This is the best thing that has happened for the unitary executive bunch since waterboarding, they couldn't have in their wildest dreams expected to see a working model of what they would love to pull in 08.
Make no mistake, they have put all of the machinations in place to do just that.
The Decider Guy only has to declare some sort of National Emergency and he alone will be the Federal Government by Royal Decree.

I don't know about anyone else but I have already started stocking up for our forthcoming Anarchy Festival.
I still have a long ways to go but I still have some time, they don't dare try pulling that shit off too far in advance.
That reminds me, I need to stockpile a lot more fuel, that shit could get hard to come by.
We'll see, they haven't really tried to keep their aims all that much of a secret,it seems most people are too fucking stupid to see what is in front of their face.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Hello there, busted!

    Me, I want to see their ashen faces 'long about Pervez's funeral day . . . which, one way or t'other, I figure ain't too far off.

    ReplyDelete