Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stupie McFuckwit To Speachify, Again

I don't know how some people do it, I can't listen to the slack jawed motherfucker anymore.
I don't know what the hell he is going to talk about this time and I could really care less anyway.
Whatever it is, it is NOT going to be good for any of us regular Americans.
Ol' Fucknozzle is probably finally come out and say we are going to bomb Iran.
The guy is a fucking terrorist in the classic sense, whatever he 'decides' to do in regards to foreign policy has to have some shit blowin up somewhere.
Makes me wonder what our so called diplomats do anyway.There certainly isn't much diplomacy involved where Bush is concerned Everything looks like a nail when you have the biggest hammer in the world.So, I guess I'll read about it tomorrow because I most certainly am not going to waste my time listening to him and watch that snotty fuckin grin he likes so much.
Nope, I am going to do what I do and just maybe not bash my head into the wall repeatedly trying to rationalize whatever dipshit does as being logical.
There ain't no logic that can be applied to Bush and his policies, none.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Watched the Howdy Doody circus, what a trip back in time, Thanks.

    Told my wife I was gonna watch McFuckwit last night, she groaned knowing I would be hollaring and waving my arms through the whole thing. She told me she is grateful I fell asleep before he came on, in the long run so am I. Looked at some transcripts this morning the man is delusional. Everthing about that little shit is wrong.

    ReplyDelete