Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fuck Me Runnin'

Well, it's not my computer, nor is it two other computers.
Apparently, my ISP is now to blame.
We had a security system installed here at work and I think it overloaded our bandwitdth because I am not the only one having the problem of not being able to access the toobz.
My tech guy is pulling his hair out trying to get to the bottom of it.
He spent an hour on hold yesterday trying to contact the tech dept. of our provider before banging the phone down.
I snuck in early and am using a computer in another office.
Damn I am having issues with not being able to keep up with what is going on in the world.
This shit needs to get resolved. One bright spot, when it does get fixed, I scored a much faster computer than my old one. Heh.
I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment