Friday, May 29, 2009

Somebody Is Pissing Me Off, Not A Good Idea, Asshole.

Gotta love living in a fucking trailer park.

I have some Ex Meth heads who have nothing better to do than lay around and think of shit that they don't like about their neighbors and who apparently have weaseled their way into being the "Assistant Managers" or some fucking thing.
The bitch finally got a settlement out of the government because she is epileptic, the little Nazi, useless fucking boyfriend, I don't know what the fuck he does except piss me the fuck off.
The little cocksucker was chewing on my neighbor the other day because he didn't turn off his porch light, apparently it was keeping him awake.

Unfortunately for that stupid bastard, he jumped up in my face, even though my porch light has been burned out for two fucking months , and went as far as to threaten my life if I was so unfortunate that my trailer would catch on fire and it spread to his, because I had the wrong wattage bulb in my porch light. Oh yeah, I have two witnesses.
This ain't the first time I have had to deal with this fucking idiot and he was lucky because I was busy cooking dinner and the neighbor he was bitching at was standing in the door way, I just laughed at the stupid bastard, trying to lecture me on the different wattages of lightbulbs.
I got pissed later.I was laughing at the self important little fuck because I have forgotten more about Direct Current electrical systems than that ignorant fuck will ever know.
I have worked on 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt DC systems.This fucking moron is bitching at me because I had a porch light, burned out for two fucking months, that was using too much amperage and burning too bright.
Speaking of Dim Bulbs.....
idiot, I was lazy and I found ten of them in a drawer.

The stupid bastard made the mistake of calling my neighbor a retard and that pissed him clear the fuck off so I let it slide, I figured he was about to get his ass kicked and I could just finish burning dinner. The next day, I am out in the garden and asshole shows up and says he apologized to the neighbor and I flat out told him he hadn't done that for me.
He Himmed and Hawed but I finally got one, little fucking prick.
THEN, he has the fucking balls to tell me his old lady wants to put in a little garden in my spot!

I was nice and didn't tell him to suck my dick.


Here it comes, the reason I am venting like a motherfucker.

I come home tonight and the little bitch runs up and sticks a clipboard in my face to sign complaining I didn't put my garbage in the big black plastic bag, they are now in charge of dumping the garbage.
No verbal warning, no, talk to me if you have a fucking issue, yer just wrote up and the bitch tells me I can buy them at the Dollar store.


Oh my.

Someone is about to get schooled.

I work for a living, I ran out of the big black Dollar store bags when I emptied the fucking cat box and THE GAME IS ON!

Somebody just done pushed the wrong fucking button, twice.

I have to go to a fucking wedding tomorrow,I hate weddings, when I get back, there will be a hot phone call to the owner explaining why some certain fucking idiots need to find something else to do with their spare time.

I am actually one of the most laid back and easy to get along with persons you will ever meet,I know some dick head will argue the point but it is true, until ya piss me off.

Some stupid cocksuckers are fixing to find out what happens when ya cross that line.

5 comments:

  1. Well Busted you're not the only one. Had to slap monkey ass the other day myself and that involved UPS. Fuck you management bastards. There is no time to be nice or cordial in some cases. Do what the fuck you're supposed to do and don't go trying to blame it on the rank and file. I will come out on top with this asshole.

    Like you I'm one of the nicest guys around-BUT- you start playing the dumb fuck game you can just start kissing my ass. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I starting to feel about it , is that if you can't tell by just looking at my face that I am NOT who you want to fuck with...then you deserve what you get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise no-assed clipboard commandos like these...Roll 'em up and smoke 'em, Busted.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busted, you need to compile a folder of written info, with dates, names and such.

    And keep it current, every time there's an incident.

    And when it's time, THAT'S the time to ask the owner of the place for an appointment, to discuss some ongoing issues that hamper quality of life and MIGHT put the owner at risk for litigation if someone ELSE should take umbrage against these asshats.

    Once the owner knows of the insane managing they provide, and realizes they might cost him court time, they will be gone quickly.

    It takes time, but trust me, it works. *G*

    Give the rehabs rope, let them hang themselves.

    And DON'T let them garden in your space.

    That's too much time in your space . . . they're likely sniffing around for stuff to get the drop on ya . . . . keep them at a distance. These folks might be out for ya . . . learn to play the game with the owner. *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm ever in your neighborhood I'd be happy to knock back a couple beers with you.

    ReplyDelete