Monday, August 08, 2011

Feeling Some Of That Pain Now Are We?

My first thought was to title this post "Jump, You Fuckers" but that would be insensitive to the plight of those poor fucking stock brokers now wouldn't it?


Dow closes down 633 points after final plunge


Now maybe some of these lying sonsabitches that keep telling us everything is rosy can step back and take a look and tell us that it ain't all peaches and cream and yes, Dorothy,this country is swirling around the bowl at a high velocity.
That 600 point plus sell off isn't a one day thing, my dear readers, that has been S.O.P at the stock market for the last two weeks.

But, of course, there has been wild finger pointing as to why and who to blame.

I am going to go out on a limb here and just ASSume,just about 99.99% of anyone who actually reads what I post here and isn't just one of the thousands of hits I get who are looking for MILFS and pictures of Sarah Palin's tits, are actually aware of what the fuck has been happening in this country and just who in the fuck have been acting like spoiled three year olds.

Take your fucking pick, they are clustered around a former real swamp that is now a high dollar figurative swamp, kinda near some damn river they call the Potomac.

I know it exists because I have actually been there.
I am starting to think they need to test that water for something that turns rational people into raving fucking lunatics with a side order of Sociopathic tendencies just for fun.
Another symptom that has been documented is the tendency to see everyone you meet there with their fucking hand out, which brings me back to the point of this piece of amatuer journalism.

It's a giant fucking circle.
Wall Street and Warshington DeeCee (as my dad pronounces it)are the moral equivalent of two
gay guys on ectasy, performing 69 on each other in broad daylight in the middle of main street and everyone just walks around like that shit happens every day, which, apparently, it does and they pay some talking fucking heads millions of dollars to tell us what a great job they are doing.

Actually, I keep hearing that "both sides do it"
Which is why 69 comes to mind.

When we are talking about corporate whores, I can be just as nasty as the best of them.

You should see what I have to delete around here.

So, it does my heart good to see those rich bastards who are supposed to be "Job Creators" and haven't come up with a single one and are so special that we can't tax their luxury fucking jets and have to bail them out to the tune of BILLIONS of fucking dollars, take one for the team .
There is no I in team you rotten cocksuckers and my advice to you dirty fucking bastards is to invest in rice......

and Kevlar.

4 comments:

  1. I have no -- zero -- money in the stock market. Where I got it, it's only earning 1%, but at least it ain't getting gambled with by a bunch of assholes. F*ck them all, and good riddance. You should re-entitle this posting "Jump, fuckers". We'd all be better off, methinks.

    - Badtux the Vicious Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 PM

    my father called it "Warshington" too

    mrs. jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody I'd been telling to take all their money out of the stock market for the last year are whining about how did I know.

    Ha!

    Suckers.

    Keep calling them, Busted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warshington -- you nailed it

    Nick Turse, Uncovering the Military's Secret Military

    http://blondesense.blogspot.com/2011/08/tomgram-secret-war-in-120-countries.html


    FIGHT THE RICH NOT THEIR WARS

    ReplyDelete