Monday, May 09, 2011

Two Fingers Up

Both of them the middle ones.

For Fucks sake, you ignorant, pesky and neurotic psycopathic fucking bastards in the Republican party are just cracking my ass up lately.

Really?
This is what I get to wake up to?



I am so fucking laughing in your goddamned retarded fucking faces that I am literally leaving flecks of phlegm on your chins, you ignorant sonsabitches.

Read on and come to your own decisions,
Anna One,  Boeing whining the NLRB is sueing them for moving clear across the country in retaliation for Labor strikes.
 Anna two, Alan Simpson, (R,asshole) is attacking the AARP.

 Anna Three,I really want to see this guy's guts swinging in the wind .

Really?
This is what the Republican party, who swore on their mothers graves that the only thing they wanted to do was gut Social Security, make huge  tax cuts for millionaires,and gut every fucking social program they could possibly identify, BESIDES MAKING JOBS,
and by the way, JOBS, remember that shit?


No.

These rotten motherfucking cock sucking, lying and stealing nut lickers have one agenda and you and me are a foot note at the bottom.

"Target, Sucker, Victim".

Subsidizing the oil companies?

Union busting?

Oh fuck you.

Sucking the dicks of the insurance companies?
You are all going to Hell for that one alone.



You betcha.
Subsidizing Big Agra? No bid defense contracts?
 
Hey Boehner, where are the fucking jobs?

Yeah, I'm sure Monsanto is hiring.

Sure as shit there is an opening on a drill well to replace the eleven dead guy's that got blown into the water a year ago.

You fucking pukes.

Hey, the minimum wage went up by fifteen fucking cents in Florida.
That might work if you are a buff little pool cleaner or a smoking hot bartender with no kids and a cheap place to live.

I have tipped waitresses more than the minimum wage because I got good service and they had a good personality, for two fucking drinks.
I have worked in that business.

As a working stiff, this is a personal affront to my well being perpetrated by the fucking cock suckers that took an oath to to protect my interests.
Wall street and the bankers will have a shit fit.

You sonsabitches keep playing class war while talking shit out of the side of your mouths.

Guess what my little cum stains?

You got it.

You are going to be that nasty little swirly inside the commode after a hard night out and a trip to Taco Bell.
Thy end is near my little pretties.

When you stomp the pedal to the floor knowing damn good and well there is a brick wall on the other side, you get what ya got coming. I learned that thirty years ago and you stupid idiots are supposed to be my betters.
I have one thing to say to you,
LMFAO.
I'll be waiting.


Update,
To the afore mentioned
The ideas you want to keep, if you eliminated them, it would save this country a half a trillion.

See what I can do for ya,

Bustednuckles for Congress, 2012.

By the way, you ignorant fucks, I was born in Oakland California in 1960 and you can suck my dick if you think I can't come up with a fucking birth certificate.





7 comments:

  1. Scum sucking rat bastards.

    Steal from the working man, give to the rich, and while they are at it, send our kids to die in wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class warfare is alive and well in America. For now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:56 AM

    you got my vote! Bring it on Busted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give 'em Hell! These bastards need to be ground into the dirt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. FreedomYankee4:15 PM

    Why would anyone expect "Bone-er" to do anything even remotely good for this country.

    He voted for Nafta and GATT, and he's from the hard hit "rust belt".

    He has been repeatably asked to reverse his position on the above treaties and refuses to do so, regardless of how many jobs were and are being lost.

    "Expect No Quarter"

    Yeah, We Fucked.................

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Newt Gingrich, and I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States because I believe we can return America to hope and opportunity, to full employment, to real security, to an American energy program, to a balanced budget.

    Oh,by the way,Busted,FUCK YOU and your crappy blog.

    Got a job yet?

    Bunch of commies wanting a hand out.

    Gimme Gimme Gimme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Newt,
    As a matter of fact, I do have a job and have been busting my ass all week.
    As for being unemployed and collecting unemployment?
    The last time I filed for unemployment was in nineteen eighty five.
    How many times have you been married in that span of time?
    Speaking of jobs,I notice you and your buddies have not created ONE SINGLE FUCKING JOB, except for the armored car services who get paid to haul all the loot you and your banker friends have been fucking us out of. I also notice you have no plan to create any jobs.

    No, fuck you Newt and I hope you go flat broke trying to gain the presidency because that is never, ever going to happen in my life time.

    Speaking of jobs, just what is it you do for a living anyway?

    ReplyDelete